For the safety of our community and staff and to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, Geneva Public Library will offer only drive-up and online service beginning Friday, Nov. 20. Please use our catalog at gpld.org to place holds, and pick up your materials from our drive-up window for contactless service.
We urge our community to stay at home to the greatest extent possible in accordance with recommendations from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and Gov. Pritzker.
Discover how to get the most out of our drive-up service and Library website:
* visit the Library catalog to place a hold
* pick up your materials from our drive-up window open Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* view our online events calendar and register for a virtual program at gpld.org/events
* find storytimes, book talks, crafts, and more to do at gpld.org/gpld-connects
* get answers to your technology questions by emailing iTeam@gpld.org to set up an online appointment via phone or video
* check out technology equipment and tools such as an iPad, wifi hotspot, projector, and much more at gpld.org/tech-to-go
* create unique, customized 3D objects to enjoy or give as gifts with our Dremel 3D45 3D printer - get started at gpld.org/3d-printing
We are also here to serve you via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and phone, (630) 232-0780. We can help you place holds, sign up for online programs, assist you with your account, walk you through our digital library collection, and much more. We have waived fines so there is no need to worry about due dates.
We continue to closely monitor local, state, and national responses and follow the recommendations put forth by IDPH and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We'll post updates to our website at gpld.org and via our email newsletter and Facebook page.
On behalf of the Library Board and GPLD staff, thank you for your patience and understanding as we rapidly adapt to these unprecedented circumstances.
We encourage you to regularly check our website gpld.org for the latest news.