Welcome to your Library at 227 S. Seventh St. Drop in and visit us to browse, check out materials, do some homework, read, get some work done, and more. We also have computers available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Choose how to enjoy your Library: virtually via our website, gpld.org, with our drive-up service, or in person.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (630) 232-0780.
We are so grateful for your support and patience and look forward to seeing you soon!
· Services available: Self-guided tours, browsing, and checkout. Computers available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
· Reduced building capacity to allow for social distancing
· Spaced-out furniture arrangements
· Increased building cleaning and disinfection schedule
· Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to the Library, and additional sanitizers are located throughout the building for your convenience.
· Meeting and study room reservations
· DIY Workshop projects
· In-person programs/events (see our current virtual programming calendar)
· In-person Technology Help (see our Tech Connects virtual assistance)
· Notary service
Keep up with Library news at gpld.org.