Explore, learn, and grow with your Library this summer - through reading, Library programs, services, and more. We’ve got something for everyone who signs up for the Summer Challenge: Youth, Teen, and Adults - including chances to win prizes!
How to play:
Register in person or online at https://gpld.readsquared.com/. You need your library card number to register. Forgotten your library card number? Call us at 630-232-0780. Don't have a Geneva Library card at all? Click here for more information and to apply online. Adults and teens will receive a sign-up prize, and everyone will be automatically entered into our weekly prize drawings.
Choose an activity:
- Read - books, eBooks, magazines, and newspapers
- Listen - audiobooks, eAudiobooks, CDs, and Hoopla music
- Watch - check out a DVD or stream a movie from Hoopla
- Visit - attend a Library program or event, explore the Make-It Market, S.T.E.A.M. station, or simply hang out
- Engage - check out a DVD or stream a movie from Hoopla. Use Library eResources, play a video or board game, digitize old photos & videos, check out a themed kit or launchpad, use our Personalized Reading List service, or check out the new buildingʼs progress online at gpldnewbuilding.org
Fill out your game board as your complete your activities.
When you complete 10, 20, and 30 activities, visit the Library to record your progress.
You will receive 1 entry into the grand prize drawing for every 10 completed activities, AND have the chance to play our prize game for a giveaway coupon from a local business.
*Only 3 final drawing entries & giveaway coupons per player.
Download and print out your log at home!