Welcome to your new Library at 227 S. Seventh St., where we offer you a safe, personalized experience. To ensure the safety of our community and staff, we offer one-hour appointments, and while you are here we hope you take a self-guided tour of your new library, browse, and check out materials. We also have some computers available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Time and capacity limits are in place to promote social distancing and keep everyone safe.
Choose how to enjoy your Library: virtually via our website, gpld.org, with our drive-up service, or in person.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (630) 232-0780.
We are so grateful for your support and patience and look forward to seeing you soon!
· Visits are for one hour - one visit per day. Services available: Self-guided tours, browsing, and checkout. Computers available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
· Reduced building capacity to allow for social distancing
· Spaced-out furniture arrangements
· Increased building cleaning and disinfection schedule
· Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to the Library, and additional sanitizers are located throughout the building for your convenience.
· Drop-in visits
· Meeting and study room reservations
· DIY Workshop projects
· In-person programs/events (see our current virtual programming calendar)
· In-person Technology Help (see our Tech Connects virtual assistance)
· Notary service